Friday 25 January 2013

my bikini shoot





About 6-7 months ago I decided to start eating a bit healthier and exercising more and I noticed I was getting results quite fast. I think I lost around 8 kilo's, which is a fair bit on my 160cm frame. I had always wanted to have a photo shoot done,  I love dressing up and coordinating outfits and I am know to like to have a pose. ;-) Anyway, I thought this was a good as time as any, as I had lost some weight and just had my 37th birthday and I am not getting any younger and so I did it. I was so happy with how the pictures turned out. I had my makeup done by a wonderful makeup artist Michelle West and the photographer Nikki Brown was fantastic. She made me feel totally comfortable and really enjoy myself. I would totally recommend both these women, they are fabulous at what they do. So here are some of the photos.





This was my favourite from the shoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment