Friday 18 October 2013

family photos

Better late than never! 

A few months ago my family and I travelled around NSW on a road trip to visit my home town and surrounding areas. I decided it was about time we had some professional family photos done as we have not done this since my 3rd son was born, I knew of a talented photographer Chontelle Perrin in the country town of Young (my hometown) and organised a mini shoot with her. 

Since we live in Brisbane's Bayside and close to the Gold Coast most of the photos we have are by the beach/water, this time I wanted the complete opposite...I wanted winter/country style. 

Here are a few of my favourites. 

This was pretty hilarious. Chontelle took us to her Fathers Farm for our shoot, there were some cows that seemed to be intriged with us...the boys ended up needing to chase them away and Chontelle said they never normally go near anyone. The boys loved it, its not often they get up close to farm animals. lol 

The Field Brothers. 




My favourite shot. I love how my little Rhys is kissing me (as he does a million times a day) and all the other boys are watching. This photo makes me feel so special that I get to be surrounded by these beautiful boys and husband that love and adore me as much as I do them. 

My boys xxx




Us......

My two blonde haired blued eyed boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment