Friday 18 October 2013

Nippers

For years I have wanted to get my boys into Nippers and now I finally have. A few ago my two eldest boys started Nippers, each Sunday we now head over to Coochiemudlo Island on a ferry for it. Its such great exercise, such an awesome learning experience and heaps of fun for them. Besides running after my cheeky 3 1/2 old the entire time, its a very enjoyable way to spend a sunny Sunday. 

Coochie is a lovely little Island off Victoria Point. We have a few friends that have since joined up and now its even more fun. After the Nippers have finished up each week, everyone is invited back to the Clubhouse to relax a little and have a bbq. 

Last weekend we stayed back all afternoon and soaked up the atmosphere, it was so lovely to sit back and watch the kids play. It was very relaxing and fun. I am certainly looking forward to what the rest of the season brings. 

Luca and Zac on their very first day of Nippers. 



Little Rhys trying to be a big boy Nipper. 



Part of our gang. :-)


Zac always gets shy and nervous. 



Us Mummy's. 





No comments:

Post a Comment