Friday 18 October 2013

Tough Mudder

This year is the year for me to step out of my comfort zone. No sure whether its an age thing or what it is, but I have developed and new found confidence and love for new adventures. One of many things on my list was Tough Mudder . I had big plans to train and be super fit and ready for it but that didn't happen. lol

It was my husband, one of girlfriends Sheridan and I in our little team. It was at the Sunshine Coast on the Sunday. Well, I did it and it was FANTASTIC!!! Probably one of the best experiences of my life. It was fun, tiring, muddy, wet, painful and AWESOME!!! I had a couple of spills that you just 'had to be there' for which made it all the more fun, for around the next 3 days after my hubby and I were hardly able to walk or move without whinging from the pain but it was all worth it....

Can't wait to do it all again next year, I am trying to rope some more of my friends to join in the fun.
Not the time to be a girl! 


aarrrrggghhhhhh GETTING PUMPED!

Trying to get tough! haha


Lets do this!!!

WE DID IT!!! We earned our can of Solo, Tough Mudder headband and T-shirt!!! 



                 


We are offically TOUGH MUDDERS! Who would have thought that this is the kind of stuff we would start doing in our late 30's! Love it! 

These last two shots are of me jumping into the "Arctic Enema". For me this was by far THE WORST part of the entire course. Nothing has shocked my system more than this other than child-birth. The feeling of your entire body (head and all) behind thrown into iced cold water was shocking!!!! I came up out of the water with every bit of breath taken out of me screaming like some kind of animal, it was funny after I got over the shock of it! lol 





Next year I am planning to conquer my fear of heights and go SKY DIVING!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment