Thursday 9 January 2014

chrissy day {twenty thirteen}

Christmas Day last year was just a lovely relaxing day and our home. My Mum was up from NSW to spend it with us...my Dad and my sister and her family. We had a yummy lunch of cold and hot meat and salads and some seafood plus and very delicious dessert table selection. My brother and his family joined us later that night. The day was spent mostly eating, drinking and swimming...one of the nicest Christmas Days I have had in a long while. :-) xx
Love Love Love watching my boys open their presents!!!!!!!!




The table setting this year, keeping it fun. :-)



Luca's fav present was his iPad mini.

Zac's was his Razor Scooter!

The kids place setting out by the pool.
Mum and I getting a good soaking just watching the kids swim. :-)

The most awesome bunch of kiddies...mine and my sisters children!

No comments:

Post a Comment