Friday 7 February 2014

ice cream dream

What kid doesn't love ICE CREAM??? My gorgeous and littlest boys Rhys has just turned 4 and he certainly enjoys an ice cream or two and with his birthday being a summer one we just had to have a "Ice Cream Dream" party. 

Here are some pics from his sweet little party. :-)



The dessert table. this time I just did a simple smaller one. :-)


I was happy with how my cakepops turned out, they were so easy to make and yummy and "looked" like real ice creams.


Yummy shortbread biscuits made by my friend.

I was also happy with my cupcakes, also easy to make and very yummy.

The easiest bunting I have ever made and looked effective I thought. :-)

An Ice Cream buffet for the kids to add topping, sprinkles, cherries, wafers...whatever their hearts desired. :-)



The Birthday boy himself. {My big 4 year old cutie!!!}

Love this guy to the moon and back!


More cute and simple bunting I made from cardboard and mini pompom's.



The cake :-)




Rhys and his "girl" friends. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment